• Reaching Families Project

Online Support for People Who Care About Someone with a Mental Illness

Adult Children forum group is now publicly viewable

Moderator: AndrewBCSS

Forum rules
Postings here are publicly visible and searchable with search engines. If you would like more privacy, you can post in the private forum instead. For more resources including in person support groups, newsletters and referral information, please scroll to page bottom or click here.
AndrewBCSS
Site Admin
Relationship: Other
Region: Lower Mainland BC
City or Region: Vancouver

Adult Children forum group is now publicly viewable

Unread postby AndrewBCSS » 26 Jul 2011

Hi there,
In order to help people find our forum more easily, I've changed the settings on most of the forums so that what is posted there is now visible without logging in and visible to search engines. All posts that were put there before the change have been moved to the private forum to preserve the privacy of those who wrote them.

If you would like your posts to be invisible to search engines, and not visible to people not logged in, I hope you will use the private family and friends support forum.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email me or contact me via this forum.

Sincerely,
Sophia
A reason to hope. The means to cope.
www.bcss.org

LeslieRobie
Regular Poster

Re: Adult Children forum group is now publicly viewable

Unread postby LeslieRobie » 02 Jan 2016

Sophia wrote:Hi there,
In order to help people find our forum more easily, I've changed the settings on most of the forums so that what is posted there is now visible without logging in and visible to search engines. All posts that were put there before the change have been moved to the private forum to preserve the privacy of those who wrote them.

If you would like your posts to be invisible to search engines, and not visible to people not logged in, I hope you will use the private family and friends support forum.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email me or contact me via this forum.

Sincerely,
Sophia

LeslieRobie
Regular Poster

Teen son with skitzphrenic

Please help this all new to me my son is 17 been in out of the hospital was told he has skitzphrenic

Sincerely,
Sophia[/quote]

LeslieRobie
Regular Poster

Teen son with skitzphrenic

I have no idea what to do or how to help my son this disease is so intense I don't even understand it this so confussing to me and my family he fine one day and the next total changed

Return to “Adult Children of Persons with a Mental Illness Support (visible)”