Page 1 of 1

I’m worried about my child or teenager. Where can I find help?

Posted: 01 Mar 2017
by AndrewBCSS
It can be hard to figure out what to do if you’re concerned about a young person in your family. Many people start by talking with their family doctor. If you don’t have a family doctor, you can find a doctor through the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC. You can also visit a walk-in clinic. Depending on the situation, your family doctor may offer everything you need. If your child needs more specialized services, such as psychiatry services, your family doctor needs to make a referral for your child. [Read More on the HereToHelp Website]